- 1 ham, 10-12 lbs
- 1 20oz.
- 1 can round sliced pineapple
- 1 jar of maraschino cherries
- 2 cups of brown sugar
Grill Set Up
- Set the grill or oven up for indirect cooking at 350°F/177°C. A precise temperature cooking grill is preferred.
- 9x13 baking pan with aluminum foil
- Rinse ham with cold water, dry, and set aside.
- Take the juice from the pineapple and mix with the brown sugar to make a syrupy glaze. Add the pineapple to the ham putting a cherry in the hole of each pineapple round. Then pour the glaze over the ham.
- Tent the aluminum foil over the ham and cook for 3-4 hours basting the ham with the pan juice every 25 min.
- Let rest for 20 minutes.
- Serve and ENJOY!!