1 - 19 oz. Package of Italian Mild Sausage Links, cooked and
1 Red Pepper, julienne sliced
1 Green Pepper, julienne sliced
1 Yellow Pepper, julienne sliced
1 small onion, julienne sliced
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
2 Cloves of Garlic, crushed
1/2 Tsp. of ground basil
1 Can of Italian diced tomatoes
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook one package of Italian Sausages according to package directions.
Bias-slice and keep warm.
2. Julienne strip peppers and onion and set aside.
3. In a large pan add olive oil and garlic and sauté for about 30 seconds.
4. Add vegetables to oil and garlic and sauté an additional 5 minutes or until crisp tender.
5. Add basil, tomatoes and sausage. Heat through, seasoning to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Serve and enjoy!